1/2" NPT THERMOSTATIC STEAM TRAP,
SS BODY & INTERNALS, LOW CAPACITY
DRIP, TRACING: The WT1000 is a low capacity thermostatic trap ideally sized for steam tracing. Thermostatic traps are small, light weight and have excellent air discharging capabilities. Discharging air at start-up allows steam to quickly enter the system. Trap body is permanently seal welded together and therefore non-repairable. Contains an extremely strong and rugged precision welded Stainless Steel thermal element. Its small discharge orifice, which makes it an optimal size trap for both drip and tracing applications, is susceptible to clogging depending on system conditions, therefore, a separate strainer should be installed.
• Excellent at discharging air which allows steam to enter system quickly; extremely important during start-up
• Welded stainless steel thermal element resists shock from water hammer
• Freeze-proof when trap is installed in a vertical orientation allowing for complete condensate drainage
• Stainless steel Barstock body
• In the unlikely event of bellows failure; trap discharge remains open
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All Returns are subject to a restocking fee.
All in-stock items ordered before 2P ship UPS same day.